Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Just the Basics...finding my design style. Oh! By the way, I create then figure out the details. Quit Crampin on MY Style.



Won't Logo My Dreams | O' Apostrophe
Won't Logo of My Dreams
Charleston, SC is Knocking on your door! | O' Apostrophe
Charlestons Here!I see Chopsticks | I see France | I see Angels or is it a stamp? | O' Apostrophe
 I see Chopsticks | I see France | I see Angels or is it a stamp?
Why Yes That is A Custom O' Apostrophe Pattern | I used The Fancy Crayons
Why Yes That is A Custom O' Apostrophe Pattern | I used The Fancy Crayons

oOo Bubbles | Maybe Little pinch? | The Bees Knees | 10 Lines & 1 Point
oOo Bubbles | Maybe Little pinch? | The Bees Knees | 10 Lines & 1 Point 

"I have my design and drink my wine too." | O' Apostrophe
"I have my design and drink my wine too."

Event Poster | Art Nouveau | Art Deco | O' Apostrophe
Event Poster | Art Nouveau | Art Deco

Texture Rubbings From A Historic Society Street House Charleston, SC  | Center - Actual Rubbings | Right - Rendition of Rubbings | Left - White Space & Only the Shapes
Texture Rubbings From A Historic Society Street House Charleston, SC  | Center - Actual Rubbings | Right - Rendition of Rubbings | Left - White Space & Only the Shapes





Find, Cut & Piece it Together | Re-Create It | Now Just use Straight Shapes

Lets Piece it Together
And The Winner IS | Fibonacci Theory | Save The QUEENS
And The Winner IS...! | Fibonacci Theory
  The Big Gulp | Lets Try This Out | Fibonacci Theory
  The Big Gulp | Lets Try This Out |
Fibonacci Theory
Do i have to spell it out? | O' Apostrophe
Do i have to spell it out?







Earth, Wind, Water, Fire | Astrology | Throw Pillows? | O' Apostrophe
Earth, Wind, Water, Fire | Astrology | Throw Pillows??





Lets Put This IN Perspective | Whats your Point of View?
Lets Put This IN Perspective | Whats your Point of View?
1st day of Kindergarten A++  | O' Apostrophe
1st day of Kindergarten A++

 Wandering Eyes... Where do I start?
Wandering Eyes... Where do I start?
 Shape it Up! | Asymmetric meets Symmetric
 Shape it Up! | Asymmetric meets Symmetric
A Leaf | A Letter | A Line | A Lie | O' Apostrophe
A Leaf | A Letter | A Line | A Lie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line and leave your mark

Blog Archive